Friday, October 30, 2009

First Letter from Chile

¡Hola Familia!

¡Estoy en Chile! Ahora, I'm sitting in the mission home. We made it okay and will probably be out to the field by 4:00 local time, 2:00 your time. We proselyte cada día until 10:00, bed at 11:30, and up at 7:30 a.m. I'm loving the weather, it is just humid enough... they told us to say goodbye to the rain for about 6 months. I just got done with una entrevista con Presidente May y recibí a blessing. ¡Estoy muy animado! I'm kinda stressing about learning more Spanish and speaking it all the time.

I have to have an interview with Hermana May, and then a short nap, after which we meet our trainers.

Love you and miss you! ¡Nos vemos en 22 meses!

¡ Todo mi amor!

--Elder Todd Hendrickson

P.S. P-day is on Mondays

No comments: