Sunday, September 13, 2009

MTC Week #2 (or 3 not sure how we count)

Hola Familia,

I got everybodies e-mails and Dear Elders. Mom you were right Dear Elders didn't come until Tuesday either because everything goes through the MTC post office. I'm kinda ticked right now because I typed for 15 minuts earlier (1/2 my time) and it deleted my e-mail because the system randomly kicked me off. Everything at home sounds exciting, with the house coming along and Ryah getting her license (is Gabe jealous yet?). I'm not too sure I'm a fan of her driving MY Honda though! LOL. Looking forward to the packages as they haven't arrived yet.

P-day at the MTC is almost like any other day, super booked and busy. We got to go to the temple this morning (highlight of my week) and last night we had a devotional by Elder Richard G. Hinckley. I'm glad everyone is trying to keep up with me at home and yes it is ok to put the handwritten letters on the blog (just use your discretion as to which ones need to go on). Sorry I didn't e-mail last P-day but I didn't get free time until 6:30 and e-mail shuts off at 6:00.

Another kitten!!! No way, it seems like Dad has bad luck with attracting desperate cases like that or something! Wish I was there to see the reaction he had to this one. Say no to adoption, actually it doesn't matter to me, I'm not there.

So do we still not have news on the new bishopric or has no one let me know yet? I still vote McCabe, I'm sure he appreciates that.

I'm loving the MTC (for the most part). Trying to stay healthy. The Spirit here is so strong!!! Spanish and the Gospel are coming along quite nicely (SURPRISE, Central actually helped...but don't tell them that). I'm growing so much in my testimony of this Gospel and my teaching has dramatically improved since I've been here and especially in the last week.

I know that this is where I'm supposed to be and that this is a great work that we have been set apart to do. I know without a doubt in my mind that this Church is the only true church on the Earth and I love it with all my heart. I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves me.

I love you all and look forward to hearing back from you as well as any missionary experiences that you are having back home. Give my love to all. And pictures are on the way within the next couple of days.

Love y'all,

-- Elder Todd

No comments: